Temple ReadyCare offers treatment for most non-emergency medical conditions for patients of all ages. Our team of experienced physicians and nurses will take a comprehensive medical history and can help get you on your way to feeling better today. If follow-up is needed after your visit, we will assist you to see a physician promptly. Some of the illnesses and symptoms cared for at Temple ReadyCare include:
- Upper respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin rashes, shingles, insect bites & reactions
- Mild allergic reactions
- Pink eye / conjunctivitis
- Headaches & migraines
- Gastro-intestinal disorders & nausea
- Sexually transmitted diseases
Call 9-1-1 if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
Click here for Temple ReadyCare locations, hours and contact information.