Immigration Physicals at Temple ReadyCare - Jenkintown
Immigration Physicals are now available at our Jenkintown location. All physicals are completed by designated USCIS Civil Surgeons, Drs. Robyn Baron
and Mark Abraham.
Immigration Physicals MUST
be scheduled in advance.
Appointments are available Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11 AM to 3 PM.
To schedule an appointment or ask questions,
please call 215-884-3800.
Please be aware that medical clearance can only be given once all immunizations are up to date. The completion of all required immunizations can take up to 90 days.
Initial Costs (Cash or credit; no personal checks accepted!)
During your first visit, you will be expected to pay a minimum fee of $171
upon arrival to our center.
(Exam $150, Blood draw fee $6, Tuberculin PPD fee $15)
**There may also be a fee this day for any additional services needed, such as immunizations. Payment is due at the time service is rendered
What to Bring
- A VALID passport and/or a VALID Driver's License/State issued identification as proof of ID
- A copy of any prior immunization records.**If records are not in English, you must provide a certified translated copy - which may be obtained from Certified Translators and some Public Notaries
What to Expect
- Physical Examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- A review of all available medical records
- Tuberculin (Skin Test) and Interpretation
- RPR (Syphilis Test)
- Vaccinations and status verification & administration of approved and needed vaccinations
After the Exam
A finalized form I-693 will be provided within 24 hours of full requirements being met.
Click here for Temple ReadyCare - Jenkintown hours and contact information.