Before your visit to a Temple ReadyCare location, it is important that we have the best information to care for you. Please bring the following items to your visit:
- Face mask (if you do not have a face mask, one will be provided)
- Insurance card
- Co-payment (cash, personal check, VISA/MasterCard)
- List of current medications
- Any other medical history that may assist our medical providers to better care for you
- For patients receiving immunizations: a current and official immunization record may be required at the time of visit in order to provide service. Patients should obtain an official vaccine record from their primary care provider.
If you have questions about your visit, contact one of our office locations to speak with a Temple ReadyCare representative.