Immigration Physicals are available at the Temple ReadyCare Jenkintown and Northeast: Cottman Avenue locations and completed by designated USCIS Civil Surgeons.
Immigration physicals are only available by appointment on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 AM to 3 PM.
Medical clearance can only be given once all immunizations are up to date.
Immigration physicals cost $159, and payment can be made with cash or credit card. This does not include fees for any additional services such as immunizations that may be required.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- A valid passport and/or a valid driver's license / state issued identification
- A copy of any prior immunization records. If records are not in English, you must provide a certified translated copy - which may be obtained from certified translators and some public notaries
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- Physical examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- A review of all available medical records
- Tuberculin (skin test) and Interpretation
- RPR (syphilis test)
- Vaccinations and status verification
After you’ve completed all requirements, a finalized form I-693 will be provided within 24 hours.